You are searching about What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain, today we will share with you article about What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain is useful to you.
Getting Rid of Ovarian Cysts
The formation of cysts on the surface of the ovary is not a rare event, in fact many women can have ovarian cysts and have no symptoms as a result. Ovarian cyst formation is a result of anovulatory cycles. When the follicle does not grow enough during ovulation and therefore cannot release the egg, a small cyst is formed. This is a functional cyst that continues to grow under the action of female hormones estrogen and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) during the first half of the menstrual cycle. When progesterone is secreted by the ovary in the second half of the cycle, the cyst eventually shrinks down and disappears on its own. This type of process can be repeated the following month and a new cyst can form or the old one continues to grow.
If the cysts continue to grow, the woman feels pain during ovulation. Some women tend to continuously produce many small cysts in their ovaries and suffer from high FSH levels and low progesterone levels. They suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome. The main problem with this condition is the inability to conceive and other unpleasant symptoms such as weight gain, mood swings, abnormal blood sugar levels and hirsutism.
A drug-free approach to this problem is always recommended, especially if a woman is trying to conceive. In many cases, a natural healing method can even avoid surgery.
What not every woman knows is that the main cause of ovarian cyst formation is due to hormonal imbalance caused by environmental agents called xenoestrogens.
High amounts of estrogen can affect hormonal imbalances producing dysfunctional ovulation patterns and the formation of ovarian cysts.
Let’s learn more about things every woman can do to prevent excess estrogen:
1. Soy foods contain phyto-estrogens that increase estrogen in the body. The only recommended type of soy products are those that are fermented.
2. Many commercially raised animals are fed hormones to grow faster and bigger. If a woman consumes these meat or dairy products that contain high hormone levels, she will increase her chances of developing ovarian cysts.
3. Some xenoestrogens are also present in plastic containers that give a very powerful compound that has an estrogenic effect inside the body when it is heated. Because of this, it is recommended not to heat the food in a microwave with a plastic container, glass or ceramic is always better.
4. Xenoestrogens are present in tap water. Many municipalities do not filter their water from chemical compounds. It is recommended not to drink water that is stored in water bottles as well.
5. Pesticides are another source of these compounds. It is best to buy only organically grown fruits and vegetables.
6. Many women do not know it, but their cosmetics, creams and shampoos contain xenoestrogen. These are parabens. It is now possible to find paraben-free personal products in the health food store.
The next step in getting rid of ovarian cysts is to take natural supplements that help the body eliminate excess estrogen, thus balancing progesterone levels back to normal levels. These supplements are:
1. DIM helps break down and eliminate excess estrogen levels in the body.
2. Maca increases progesterone levels without having any hormonal properties.
3. Vitex is an herbal remedy that stimulates the pituitary gland to produce luteinizing hormone (LH), decrease FSH and increase progesterone.
4. Natural progesterone cream is another natural form of therapy that can be done in place of Vitex. This type of therapy is called bio-identical hormonal replacement therapy and it is recommended in women who have very high levels of FSH and very low levels of progesterone. It is also indicated in cases where the ovarian cyst is very large and continues to grow. Natural progesterone cream should be applied in these cases from day 8 to day 26 of the menstrual cycle. By doing this, ovulation is suppressed and the ovarian cyst has enough time to shrink as progesterone levels increase balancing excess estrogen.
5. Applications of castor oil packs are an excellent way to shrink ovarian cysts and treat many other gynecological disorders that involve tissue growth and that are under the action of the hormone estrogen. These are fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, and of course the formation of ovarian cysts. Castor oil pack applications help cleanse the body tissues, deep inside, and eliminate toxins.
The following steps indicate how to make a Castor oil pack:
in. Apply a generous amount of Castor oil on your lower abdomen.
b. Cover with a piece of flannel or wool.
c. Make a warm pad on top.
d. Keep the package for 45 minutes.
e. Repeat 3 times a week.
Avoid doing a Castor oil pack application during menstruation or pregnancy.
6. Use homeopathic remedies to help the body in the process of reducing, shrinking and eliminating ovarian cysts. Homeopathic medicine uses highly diluted, non-toxic natural remedies that stimulate the body to heal itself. Homeopathy is very successful because it takes into account not only the local symptoms that the woman is currently experiencing, but also her previous medical history and her constitutional weakness.
Many women who have used the birth control pill in the past have suppressed the action of their ovaries for many years. This often leads to abnormal ovulation which leads to distorted ovarian and the formation of ovarian cysts. Also, many women develop ovarian cysts that are very large and very painful while on the birth control pill. This is the result of the harmful action of synthetic hormones, which the body has difficulty to metabolize and eliminate. In fact, it can take a woman more than a year to regain full ovarian function after being on the birth control pill. Homeopathy can help women solve this problem by restoring fertility, hormonal balance and treating the development of ovarian cysts. This type of treatment is recommended for every woman who has or has had an ovarian cyst, but it is especially important if the woman is trying to get pregnant.
Video about What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain
You can see more content about What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain
If you have any questions about What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain
What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain
way What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain
tutorial What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain
What Type Of Birth Control Doesn T Cause Weight Gain free
#Rid #Ovarian #Cysts