You are searching about What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight, today we will share with you article about What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight is useful to you.
From Fat to Fit: Read One Woman’s Amazing Weight Loss Story
An interview with Success Story, Caitlin Johnson
If you don’t know who Caitlin is, you soon will. She
appears in the June 2005 Issue of Ironman Magazine.
But Caitlin is not your everyday super fitness competitor/model.
Let’s face it, a lot of women look at women in these magazines
and wish they were blessed with their genetics. They think they
You don’t have problems, or your metabolism and they don’t
have to work almost as hard to look as good as they do.
They are just lucky.
Well, no more excuses. Kat worked extremely hard to get
where she is. And I had the pleasure of interviewing this
amazing young woman. After reading this inspiring interview,
you can go to my site and see some beautiful before and after pictures.
1. Kat, you managed to lose 70 kilos of fat. This is phenomenal and I congratulate you again. You should be very proud of what you have done. Many people are unhappy with their weight, their job, etc. What was it that finally motivated you to get into the gym and start eating right? Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you’re like most people, you must have been unhappy with how you looked for a while before you made the commitment to do something about it.
If this is true, what do you think kept you in action all this time?
A. 1) If you are staying in a lifestyle that is unhealthy but familiar, it must have been something extreme to motivate you to
change your life. For me it was the scale and I made 182lbs, which was 20 pounds away from 200 pounds. In my head
200 lbs was too heavy and I decided I could never make that weight and live with myself.
Second I had just taken a kickboxing class from a teacher who had the ultimate physique and I could relate to her because she was short and a woman.
Every day I trained with Denise Hart, I worked hard because I aspired to be like her. What kept me from really putting my
my whole heart in training for is that I didn’t relate to the other trainers because they were men and I couldn’t relate to them.
Even now as a competitive athlete, my trainers relate to me because they have all been athletes.
2. How did you start with your new lifting style? In other words, what changes have you made, or plans have you made, to give yourself the best chance for success?
A. 2) To begin with, Denise gave me a plan and I tried to follow it as best I could. Small meals, no sugar or fat, lots of cardio and two full body circuits.
3. What problems did you have to overcome to stay on track with your new fitness program? You must of course have been living a dramatically different lifestyle than you were living before. Some of the popular excuses I’ve heard from people I’ve trained include “not enough time” (both for exercising and eating well), “eating healthy is too expensive”, “not seeing results fast enough “, “weights will make me big and bulky”, “having trouble sticking to an exercise routine”. What were the obstacles you had to overcome?
A 3) For me, if I have a plan to follow, it’s good. It’s when I’m not restrained I lose control. In the beginning I had to realize if I drank 3 beers a night, I wouldn’t lose. I also have quite a sweet tooth, so I had to cut my sugary Starbucks
4) How did you overcome these problems? What specific techniques have you used to make your dreams a reality?
A 4) Denise would be hard on me and tell me not to waste her time. She was right and the harder she was on me, the better I was
used to be. She used to say “do you want it”? In my mind that made me fight far and never give up.
5) Going forward and knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently?
A 5) I would have signed with Kim Oddo in the beginning. It took me four years because I didn’t eat much protein and then
for a few years did the no carb diet which was a total waste of time.
6. What would you have done in the same way, and will you continue to do?
A 6) CARDIO BABY! It burns calories, increases endorphins, relieves stress, etc.
7. Do you feel that continuous feedback and motivational tools help in maintaining a fitness program? For example, appear in June, 2005 issue of Ironman should be very motivational. This will not be a motivational tool that most people can use. Before you achieve that kind of success, what kinds of motivational tools did you lose to keep going? After all, you don’t lose 70 kilos of fat overnight and it must have taken some time before you could see the positive changes in the mirror.
A 7) What some people don’t realize is that a support team can be the most important thing in training to reach a hard goal. i
truly believe in having a great trainer like Joanne Rubienstein, Kim Oddo, Stephen Bauer or Denise Hart.
I personally love
train so I don’t need motivation to come to the gym, but if the results slow down, I need someone to tell me that I can do it.
What kept me going was the belief that I could do it and prove the world wrong.
Sometimes it feels like my job is to prove myself
people wrong. They talk their talk but in the end I will achieve what I strive for and they will look dumb for saying so
I will never reach my goal. Sorry if that was a bit pissy, but I get tired of people doubting me. If I can drop 40% body fat I will
I think I can do it at Olympia!
8. If you would advise a close friend or family member to follow hot in your fitness footsteps, what would you tell them?
A 8) Run far away and find a comfortable job! I truly believe that I have done all this because of fate. I don’t even really remember the time
I said I want to be a competitor. The diet and training are tough and rewarding at the same time. I have achieved a lot
but I also sacrifice many things in life that are pleasant.
All I can say is that I am going after a DREAM and will not give up until I do
accomplish it. It’s not just for me, it’s for the general population who have lost faith in themselves. My advice is to go for it
your dreams, believe in yourself and get the right people to help you. That is the key to being successful!
See Cat’s before and after photos at http://www.buildleanmuscle.com/caitlin-johnson.html
Video about What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight
You can see more content about What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight
If you have any questions about What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight
What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight
way What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight
tutorial What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight
What To Feed My Cat To Make Her Gain Weight free
#Fat #Fit #Read #Womans #Amazing #Weight #Loss #Story