You are searching about What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain, today we will share with you article about What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain is useful to you.
How to Lose Weight? – Some Diet, Exercise and Homeopathy Tips for Losing the Extra Flab!
“Losing weight” seems to be on most people’s New Year’s agenda. Among 10 people I asked “what is your New Year’s resolution, more than 6 people answered that they want to lose weight and get in shape! Well, not a bad trend, right? But why today especially the younger generation admires that they are slim. Probably the ramp models have the answer. The size zero is quickly becoming popular and even the middle-aged mothers are trying hard to fit into the jeans of their twenties. Is it the right thing or do we need to think more?
One thing is for sure that having extra flab on the body is not a healthy sign. Flab means fat, not muscle. Therefore, losing this flab should undoubtedly be the priority. Less the activity level, more one has to worry about the flab. Yes! Read the sentence carefully. Today, scientists have found a great positive relationship between health and activity level. Regular exercise, less are the chances of ill health relatively regardless of your weight.
But one must also understand here that more the weight, less is the activity level in many cases (due to inability to move faster) and this further contributes to high fat. How can you stop this vicious cycle? can we
Fortunately, the answer is YES!
If you were thin, lean and healthy in your twenties, you have every right to stay that way in your mid-forties and beyond. What exactly is going wrong? Many women think that childbirth is the culprit that contributed to their flab. Many men think that their very stressful job is the reason. But the fact is that despite having children and stressful jobs, there are men and women who can maintain an ideal body weight and live a healthy life. So, why can’t we? We can too!
What can be done?
- Stay away from myths-
(1) We have to follow strict diets if we want to lose weight– The main condition to idealize your weight and health is not to fall for the rumours. You must have seen (or done yourself) many people just stay on bananas, hot water, soups, or ‘just’ vegetables for days together! This is one of the top myths that eating less will reduce your weight. It won’t. It will simply weaken your immune system and make you vulnerable to more serious illnesses. So, first stop such basic diets as you follow. Our body needs sufficient quantity of all the ingredients of the diet, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals and trace elements to cope with the wear and tear. Carbohydrate Only or Protein Only diets can help reduce weight for a temporary period (you tend to lose muscle mass as well during the process and not just fat). But once you get off these diets, you tend to gain more weight, because of course you can’t follow such certain diets for life (I hope you don’t; otherwise… hats off to you!)
(2) Having only 2 full meals per day– Many elderly people are happy because they feel that we only eat twice a day and not repeatedly. This is another myth that makes us fat. If you leave bigger gaps between your meals, you naturally tend to eat much more than can be properly digested. Therefore, the excess sugars and proteins tend to be converted into fat and it deposits under your skin and in the arteries (leading to atherosclerosis)
(3) Eating a low-fat diet can reduce weight– remember that fat is also an essential element of diet. We just have to take it in certain quantity so as not to exceed limits. Have seen many patients who completely deprive themselves of fat. What they get in turn is the shriveled old skin. Fat is the natural moisturizer and toner for your body and therefore essential. Just reduce the excess quantity you eat and it will not affect you harmfully.
(4) Joining the gym is the only way to lose weight– well, here we do not mix the importance of gym exercises, but let’s not make it the rule. There are many ways of exercise that can help you stay fit. Rather, in many cases, some of the gym exercises are harmful for certain people. People with joint problems and heart disease should exercise great caution when joining the gym. More than that, certain type of exercises for weeks and months together reduce the interest. Instead, we keep our motivations alive with different types of exercises (probably this is what we need most). You can jog, swim, dance or bike your way to health!
- Treatment for weight loss –
(1)Lose Your Weight Homeopathically-
We homeopaths always emphasize the importance of homeopathic treatment for weight reduction. Here I am not advertising any patent homeopathic medicine for weight loss. We are talking about classical homeopathy. Does it help? Yes, it helps in many more ways than we expect. The main reason why homeopathic medicines help with weight reduction is their ability to act on the mind.
“Mind” plays a very crucial role in maintaining or improving your weight. It is the mind that makes you stressed and you tend to eat more or less. It is the mind that makes you dull to start your exercise regime. It is the spirit that also encourages you to take the problem of obesity seriously and do something constructive about it.
And homeopathy helps in all these aspects to shape your mind and make it do what needs to be done. It is not an exaggeration. Have seen absolutely lazy patients who scrupulously take exercise regimes once they are on constitutional homeopathic treatment, because of the ability of homeopathic remedies to act on higher planes. The same applies to maintaining ideal diets.
The homeopathic medicine also helps the person tide over the hormonal imbalances that contribute to overweight. Therefore, when a patient of hypothyroidism and / or polycystic ovary disease begins homeopathic treatment, the apparent edema on the body gradually disappears and makes the patient fitter to achieve his or her goals.
As discussed above, there is no option to exercise your way to health. If someone tells you to follow a regimen that excludes exercise for weight loss, they are lying to you! Try to introduce variations in your regime so as not to get bored and feel energetic for years. Adding this component to your daily life is the most rewarding experience you can give your body, mind and spirit. Couple it with relaxing techniques and your benefits are doubled!
Some additional weight loss tips –
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of plain water per day
- Have enough fiber as it will improve gut health and prevent constipation. Also, it is one of the surest ways to slow down aging
- Recognize physical deficiencies and seek natural supplemental help from an expert
- Eat frequent small meals (preferably 2 to 3 hours)
- Be consistent in your regimen. To make that happen, set smaller goals and reward yourself when you achieve them
- Some meditation techniques help a lot in stabilizing his absurd eating behavior and providing the essential motivation to do your best
- Avoid the myths and do not fall prey to heavy advertising of patent diet pills, unless you verify their authenticity through an expert
May the year 2011 bring you lots of happiness, health and fitness to last for life!
Video about What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain
You can see more content about What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain
If you have any questions about What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain
What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain
way What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain
tutorial What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain
What Are 3 Diseases Related To Obesity And Weight Gain free
#Lose #Weight #Diet #Exercise #Homeopathy #Tips #Losing #Extra #Flab