You are searching about Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis, today we will share with you article about Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis is useful to you.
What Causes Penis Shrinkage: 5 Things That Cause a Man’s Sausage to Shrink and How to Beef It Up!
It’s a familiar trope; a man mops with his lover in the ocean under a moonlit sky. Everything is romance incarnate until it’s time to walk back to the beach. When he emerges as Neptune, proud triton in hand, he notices that he could not fight a seahorse with what he packs, because the cold water and the colder night air have reduced his schlong. Well, this is not the type of penis shrinkage that is treated here. That temporary, cold-weather inducing shrinkage is nothing to worry about; it returns to full shaft in minutes. However, penile atrophy is a different story. It happens when the penis becomes smaller due to a significant loss of penile tissue. However, not all penile atrophy is permanent and can often be helped and even reversed. Let’s get the skinny on penis shrinkage and what to do about it.
What causes penis shrinkage?
Penile atrophy can be caused by a number of things, some of them are permanent, and some can be changed with lifestyle changes. Here are five of the most common things that make a limb a Shrinky-Dink.
1) Dunlap Syndrome – This phenomenon occurs when the abdomen ‘laps thin’ over a man’s belt due to weight gain in the abdomen. While it sounds like a joke, it really isn’t. The penis is attached to the abdominal wall, so when the stomach inflates (gains weight), it pulls the penis in, making it appear smaller. A man can get those inches back by losing weight.
2) Smoking shrinks the stick – Smoking dilates and damages blood vessels in the penis, which then prevents blood from filling the penis, resulting in a semi or no erection. Think that’s something from the No Smoking Council? It was proven by a Boston University of Medicine study that concluded that male smokers had smaller penises. Ready to go cold turkey now?
3) Medication – Well, take this with a grain of salt, because it would be unreasonable to stop a medication that treats an underlying condition in order to get a few millimeters back. Some prescription drugs such as Adderall, antipsychotics and antidepressants can cause penile shrinkage. See a doctor to chat about possible options.
4) Peyronie’s disease – Penile fibrosis, commonly known as Peyronie’s disease, affects more than 20 percent of men over 40. It is the build-up of scar tissue that causes the penis to extensively curve or harden. Peyronie’s can produce a reduction in both length and girth in the penis.
5) Aging – Sorry, but this is one that a man can’t really stop in his tracks. Over a man’s lifetime, scar tissue from decades of marathon sex and sports injuries can damage erectile tissue, resulting in penile shrinkage.
Treating penis shrinkage?
Here are three ways men can deal with penile atrophy:
1) Get down to a healthy weight. Weight loss, as discussed earlier, will give a man back some of his length. It also improves blood flow, making the penis look fuller and bigger.
2) Stop smoking. In less than three months, a man can see dramatic results from kicking the habit, and that too in his pants.
3) Surgery. Only appropriate for severe cases, men with excessive scar tissue may find help in surgery, but it will not reverse shrinkage. However, it will improve sexual performance and sensation.
Preventing penis shrinkage
While a man cannot prevent aging, there are several things he can do to prevent penile shrinkage. Here are five things a man should include today:
1) Maintain a healthy weight.
2) Practice safe sex – both with condoms and with caution.
3) Wear a cup or other protective device for risky athletic activities.
4) Have frequent erections to “train” the penis, keep the blood flow regularly re-oxygenating the penile tissues.
5) Use a specially formulated penis health cream (health professionals advise Man 1 Man Oil which is clinically proven to be safe and gentle on skin) daily to protect delicate penile skin. These creams include essential vitamins, amino acids, nutrients and minerals, which keep the penis active, strong and healthy for years.
Video about Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis
You can see more content about Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis
If you have any questions about Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis
Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis
way Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis
tutorial Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis
Weight Needed To Lose To Gain An Inch In Penis free
#Penis #Shrinkage #Mans #Sausage #Shrink #Beef