You are searching about To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual, today we will share with you article about To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual is useful to you.
Natural Bodybuilding The Key To Endless Growth Part II
In the first part of this installment we examined how to build a road map to get to your destination. We talked about training the nervous system, innervation of specific body parts for symmetry, and advanced stage training.
In Part II we are going to examine the most common challenge bodybuilders face which is nutrition. Unfortunately there is so much confusion about what to eat, when to eat , how much to eat and on and on that it is almost impossible to sort out what to do. Also eating to grow is very different the eating to get shredded so the key point to remember is that your diet needs to evolve with your physique.
Consistency and self discipline on your eating is two biggest keys to long term success on whatever eating program that you are following. Bodybuilders who are successful always plan ahead and have meals prepared well in advance. If you don’t plan out your meals and have them with you at all times you will invariably fail in giving yourself the best possible gains. Hoping that restaurants, or friends or relatives will be serving “bodybuilding food” is unrealistic and leads to frustration as well as no progress.
Almost every person I have every met that could not gain weight or lose weight was simply because they did not prepare there food in advance. It sounds simple, and it is simple but few overlook this critical point. Don’t be one of those people who doesn’t prepare there meals in advance. In the Freaky Big Naturally training course there is a whole section on food prep to keep you on your eating program. I learned these food preparation and food avoidance skills over years of trial and error. Many people think that it is a matter of will power or won’t power but in reality it is simple preparation beforehand.
Here is a few simple rules to remember”
1. Always carry 1-2 meals with you more than you think you will need. This way any delays in your schedule will not throw your eating off.
2. Always eat before you go shopping, to the movies, or to other social occasions where non nutritious food will be served this way you will reduce any cravings for junk.
3. Prepare food in bulk and use Tupperware containers so that you can grab quick meals at any time. Also you will find it takes very little extra time to prepare 10 meals as it does one meal. This savings in time will actually make your life way more efficient and your eating plan easy to stick too.
4. Get off all artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners cause cravings for sugar, mess up your metabolism and brain function, and may have negative effects on your overall health. Cut them out of your diet immediately and switch to Stevia, or Raw Honey for sweetening. NO Diet Sodas.
5. Drink plenty of water each day. Most often dehydration is misinterpreted as hunger. Slug back a liter of water 30 minutes before eating or when you feel hungry and you will see how it curbs appetite significantly.
6. Place nutritious snacks in you car, your office desk at your house basically everywhere that you spend a considerable amount of time. You will quickly develop the habit of eating healthy and junk foods will quickly lose there appeal.
7. Schedule a regular junk food meal once per week. This is a powerful lesson that starts building the will to understand delayed gratification. Every time you have a craving for junk food simply right it down and schedule to eat it on a set day. By the end of the week you can review the list and go eat those foods guilt free. Often times by the junk food day you won’t want the food or it won’t taste as good as you anticipated. Over time you will develop more control over your cravings and reduce negative guilt associations with food.
This list isn’t the be all and end all of eating but it gives you a start to work with.
Keep in mind that your eating program should evolve over time. Your body will naturally adjust from desiring different types of foods depending on a variety of factors such as season, nutrient levels, PH balance of the body, training demands, and conditioning levels to name a few.
Recording how food affects you as biofeedback is critical in understanding the powerful effects of food on your mood and your performance. Review your eating journal regularly so that you become aware of your patterns of eating as well developing awareness of how each food effects your body. Clients are always surprised at how much they can learn about food just by charting there eating patterns for a few months.
One final note is too remember you must master eating and training first before supplements can be effective. So many people try the other way around and wind up frustrated. No supplement can make up for a poor diet or poor training so vow to master these two facets first before wasting money on supplements. Once you master your diet than the right supplement at the right time can do wonders to improve performance but seldom does the supplement deliver when the diet is poor.
In the third part of this installment we will look at having a big reason why. The key to realizing your full physical potential.
Video about To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual
You can see more content about To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual
If you have any questions about To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 1354929 2
Search keywords To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual
To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual
way To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual
tutorial To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual
To Gain Weight Is It Better Eat On A Scheual free
#Natural #Bodybuilding #Key #Endless #Growth #Part