You are searching about Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle, today we will share with you article about Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle is useful to you.
The 10 Components of Fitness
Fitness is a very ambiguous concept and everyone has their own way of defining it.
What most people don’t know is there 10 parts/elements/characters which creates the image of “Go Physical”. All these 10 aspects must be improved in an individual to be considered fit.
So, it doesn’t matter if you are young or old, male or female; whether you’re in a certain type of person (bodybuilder, athlete, business executive, couch potato, housewife etc.). Your fitness program should aim to improve all 10 aspects of fitness.
All humans are physically created the same. Therefore, we all need every aspect of fitness to improve the quality of our physical health and to live a better life.
So….What are the 10 components of fitness?
The 10 elements of fitness:
1) Heart rate: The ability of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems to deliver useful blood to the skeletal muscles allows them to work for long periods of time without fatigue.
2) Complexity: The ability of skeletal muscles to contract continuously for long periods of time without experiencing fatigue.
3) Musculoskeletal Strength: It is the combined strength of muscles, bones, ligaments and tendons.
4) Simple: It’s the body’s ability to maintain full range of motion around the joints.
5) Best Composition: Maintaining a good ratio of adipose tissue(body fat) to lean body mass. A man is considered to have a good physique when he has no more than 15% of his body weight as body fat. A woman is said to be in good shape if she has no more than 20% of her body weight as body fat.
6) Authority: The ability of skeletal muscles to maximize the force they exert in a very short amount of time.
7) Quick: The ability to minimize the time it takes to complete a project or task
8) Requirements: Coordination is the combination of designed body movements and kinematic and kinetic parameters that result in coordinated actions.
9) Strength: The ability to change the direction of the body in a good and effective way.
10) Balance: The ability to maintain the center of gravity of the body in the base of support and a small movement of the column.
In order for a person to be physically fit, he must develop all these aspects of fitness.
The importance and interdependence of the 10 components of fitness in the overall process:
Each of the above-mentioned areas plays an important role in our lives. Whether it’s for a competitive athlete or an ordinary person, these factors affect every activity. It should also be noted that these components are dependent on each other, so a decision in one will definitely lead to a change in the other.
- Heart endurance: A decrease in this element makes all activities very difficult. Activities such as climbing, walking, jogging, jogging, swimming, and all sports including strength training can be very difficult for people with poor cardiovascular endurance. Therefore, due to the lack of this component it is difficult to use muscle endurance or muscle strength. For example, even if a runner has great endurance, he or she cannot run for a long time without straining the heart. Likewise, a powerlifter cannot use his strength when he is emotionally exhausted. It should also be said that the lack of endurance of the heart can arrest the heart in the aforementioned activities.
- Muscle endurance: This is very similar to heart failure but occurs in the musculoskeletal system, not the cardiorespiratory system. A person with poor muscle strength may experience difficulty in activities that are meant for cardiovascular endurance. However, due to the high production of lactic acid in the muscles used for work. Without muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance cannot be used. For example, even if a kickboxer is not emotionally fatigued, he will not be able to punch or kick if the muscles in his arms and legs are tired. Also, like cardiovascular endurance, a person’s speed, balance, coordination, agility and strength can be compromised if muscular endurance is poor.
- Musculoskeletal strength: The lack of this component leads to early deterioration of the body. A lack of musculoskeletal strength makes the body susceptible to serious injuries when performing any activity to prevent it. So remember that athletes of any sport or discipline must work to the maximum of their muscle if they can’t succeed and risk injuring themselves. When this phase is compromised, activities that require heart and muscle endurance are not possible because the body is unable to withstand the stresses associated with such activity. For example, a marathon runner’s body cannot bear the stress on his joints due to poor muscle strength even though he has good endurance.
- Simple: This is one area that most athletes don’t pay much attention to especially bodybuilders and strength athletes. It is important to be flexible to prevent injuries. The tendon is torn when needed to go through a range of motion. Due to the lack of this component, injuries can affect every part of the body.
- Good body composition: An increase in lean muscle mass increases the strength of the musculoskeletal system whereas an increase in body fat increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. When the optimal body structure is lost, all aspects of performance are affected. Excess fat is an extra load for the body to carry and can be a limiting factor in all other areas. Even mild ones can be affected by body fat as it limits the range of motion of the muscles.
- Power, Speed, Coordination and Agility: These features are very important for players because they need them for their purposes. Decreasing these factors will greatly reduce their performance in their sport. Even the general population should maintain a degree of each aspect that will help to improve daily activities and contribute to health and well-being. while running to catch the bus/train to work, Organize while trying to play games, do homework and be agile while doing fun activities like skiing.
Now that you know what the different types of fitness are, let’s look at how they develop.
Developing areas of fitness:
- Heart endurance: Aerobic activity such as walking, hiking, jogging, cycling, jogging, swimming etc. with low intensity for a long time without stopping. A person must have enough energy to continue working for at least 20 minutes. A person can do the same activity for 60 minutes comfortably, and should increase the intensity by walking or stopping.
- Muscle endurance: Contrary to popular belief, this is not achieved by doing resistance training with light weights for high repetitions. Muscular strength and cardiovascular endurance are developed through aerobic exercise. However, unlike cardiovascular endurance for the whole body, muscular endurance is achieved only in the muscles. used in aerobic exercise. For example: Running improves cardiovascular endurance in general but only lower body endurance. So, to achieve muscle endurance throughout the body, one can do “Cross Training”. A description of cross training is outside the scope of this article and can be found with a simple internet search.
- Musculoskeletal strength: Very intense weight training (mostly compound and power movements) with heavy weights will produce muscle weakness between 6-8 reps. This 6-8 range should be used by advanced trainers who have at least 2-3 years of weight training experience. If someone is new to weight training, learn proper form using light weights for 2-3 weeks. After that, lift in the 10-12 rep range before you’re ready to lift in the 6-8 rep range.
- Simple: Static stretching with a minimum of 10 seconds held in mild pain while aiming to take the muscle to a greater range is the best way to increase flexibility. Stretching should be done at the end of each workout. Avoid stretching cold muscles as this can cause damage.
- Power, Speed, Coordination and Agility: These refer to certain actions that are performed and can be improved through practice and repetition.
So there you have it
“The 10 Elements of Fitness”
May you strive to develop each and every person to increase the usefulness of others, thus entering into the true meaning of the word……“Physical Correction”
Video about Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle
You can see more content about Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle
If you have any questions about Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle
Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle
way Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle
tutorial Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle
Low Weight High Reps For Fat Loss And Lean Muscle free