You are searching about I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight, today we will share with you article about I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight is useful to you.
Here Are the 10 Steps Toward Reaching Your Ideal Weight, and Also How to Lose Belly Fat
Don’t you wish you knew how to lose belly fat and finally reach your ideal weight?
Well, after reading this article that is exactly what you will be able to do.
But before I give you the exact steps how to achieve this, I would like you to know that this information is based on real life experience. These are the exact same steps I took to go from weighing 285 pounds to reaching my own ideal body weight of 175 pounds.
This was 15 years ago, and I was able to maintain this weight with this approach. I’m not trying to brag or show off by writing about what I’ve done. I just want you to know that this strategy is very effective, especially if you are like me, and were born with a very slow metabolism, have a strong desire to eat tasty, high calorie foods, and hate to do any kind of physical activity use
Here’s how to lose belly fat and reach your ideal weight:
1) Decide exactly how much you want to weigh when you reach your ideal body weight, and what body fat percentage you want to be at the end of your weight loss journey. For a man to have a flat stomach his body fat percentage should be around 10%, and for a woman it should be around 15%.
2) Weigh yourself, and measure your body fat percentage using a skinfold caliper. Write these numbers down somewhere so you can keep track of them on a weekly basis. This is one of the secrets of how to lose belly fat and reach your ideal weight.
3) Calculate your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure), which is the amount of calories your body can realistically burn during the day. To do this, make sure you use the Katch-McArdle formula, which takes into account your lean body mass, and multiply it by your activity level. This calculation lets you know how many calories you can burn during the day.
4) Choose an effective macronutrient ratio that you will use to calculate the percentage of carbohydrates, protein, and dietary fat you will consume from your meals during the day. For starters, you can use anywhere from 50-30-20 to 40-40-20.
5) Take your daily maintenance caloric intake that you calculated in step 3, and multiply it by the percentage of the macronutrients you chose. For example, if your TDEE is 2000 calories and you have chosen the 50-30-20 macronutrient ratio, you will consume 1000 calories from carbohydrates, 600 calories from protein, and 400 calories from dietary fat.
Then divide these numbers by 4 for your carbohydrates, by 4 for your protein, and 9 for your dietary fat calories.
In this example, you get 250 grams of carbohydrates, 150 grams of protein, and 44 grams of dietary fat. This will be the exact amount of macronutrients you should consume from all your daily meals.
6) Once you have these numbers, your next step will be to choose the number of meals you will eat during the day. The optimal amount of meals to consume on a daily basis is four. In this example, we would take the numbers in the 5th step and divide them by four.
This would give us the following numbers for each meal: Carbohydrates 250 calories / 62 grams, protein 150 calories / 37 grams, and dietary fat 100 calories / 11 grams.
7) Your next step should be to eat these four meals every four waking hours. And your first meal should be eaten as soon as possible after waking up. This is how to lose belly fat and reach your ideal weight with an effective nutrition strategy.
And, make sure you drink plenty of water during the day, and avoid drinking too many calories from drinks. When you drink beverages, make sure you count the calories they contain, and add them to your daily calorie intake.
But, we are not finished. There are still a few important steps to creating a flat stomach that you can be proud of!
8) Once you use an effective nutrition strategy, your next step is to implement an effective exercise strategy. The first part of an effective exercise strategy is cardiovascular training.
Choose a simple aerobic activity like walking, and start doing it at least four times a week. This can be done outside, or inside on a treadmill. The weather and the safety factor must be taken into account when choosing where you will do this physical activity.
Start with 10 minutes per session, and work your way up by adding five minutes per week. When you start to gain some experience, you can choose other cardio training exercises, to ensure that your body does not adapt and that it continues to burn as many total calories as possible during each workout.
9) Once you have started to burn unwanted body fat with the help of aerobics, make sure that you start using weight training three times a week to maintain your current muscle mass. This is very important because it will help you maintain your muscles and keep your metabolism elevated during the weight loss phase of your program.
You can start using simple exercises at home in the beginning. Push-ups, crunches, shoulder raises, dumbbell extensions behind the head, dumbbell curls, calf raises, etc.
Without using weight training to maintain your muscles, it will be very difficult to achieve irreversible long-term weight loss success. This is especially true for women, who do not like to use this physical activity.
10) Keep track of your weight loss program on a daily basis. Once you stop producing the fat loss results you’re aiming for, it means the time has come for you to change your approach. And all you have to do is try a different diet and exercise technique to help your body burn unwanted body fat and burn as many calories as possible.
This is how to lose belly fat and reach your ideal weight. If you are born with a slow metabolism, you will have to do this for the rest of your life. Once you stop the fat will just creep back.
The motivation to walk this path comes from focusing on the vision of your future self, and at the same time focusing on your current reality in relation to this vision!
Video about I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight
You can see more content about I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight
If you have any questions about I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight
I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight
way I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight
tutorial I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight
I Gained 20 Pounds In 4 Months Is Water Weight free
#Steps #Reaching #Ideal #Weight #Lose #Belly #Fat