You are searching about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss, today we will share with you article about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss is useful to you.
The Super Flavors and Health Benefits of Tea
Water is the most widely used liquid in the world. And what is the second most you might ask? TEA! As many as 80% of households in the US have tea, which is consumed by over 158 million Americans every year, and 50% of the US population every day. Most of the world’s tea is grown in mountainous areas thousands of feet above sea level, soil that is dense with nutrients. According to the American Tea Association, the most popular tea producing countries include Argentina, China, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and Taiwan. Very easy and quick to produce, tea offers a variety of varieties, flavors and health benefits.
Tea is a healthy drink that is almost calorie-free, and does not contain salt, fat and sugar. Tea has important flavonoids and anti-oxidants, which help get rid of harmful toxins, which can cause many chronic diseases. There are many types of tea, with some of their health benefits categorized below:
Black tea: freshens the breath, contains polyphenols and antioxidants. Helps with plaque, dental, and weight loss problems
Chamomile: From Daisies, it helps with sleep, skin conditions, stomach problems, Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome (IBS), dark circles around the eyes, and PMS
ginger: reduces inflammation, intestinal swelling, and aids in digestion.
Ginseng: increases libido in men and women, increases sperm count and is good for erectile dysfunction
green: helps curb hunger, is a great immune booster, reduces inflammation, and can help with dementia
Licorice root: very sweet to curb sugar binges, anti-inflammatory, and sore throat relief
Nettles: helps prevent allergies and hay fever, colds and itchy eyes
Oolong: increase metabolism; burns fat, can reduce weight by blocking fat-building enzymes
Passion flower: helps with anxiety, calms the mind
Mint: relieves constipation, improves bowel movements, and helps with stomach aches
Valerian root: good for insomnia and people who have difficulty sleeping. Drink before bedtime
white: contains polyphenols and antioxidants; fight aging and wrinkles. Also helps protect against colon cancer. Reduces inflammation and is good for weight loss
Yerba Mate: full of antioxidants and vitamins; contains matein, to help fight fat and increase energy.
One of my favorite tea recipes is called Oooss Juice (because of its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties):
- Use a high-quality, heat-resistant stainless steel 2-4 gallon pot
- Boil a gallon of water; add a pound and a half of sliced ginger and squeeze in a little lemon juice; boil lightly for five minutes; turn it off
- Add 2-6 organic green and white tea bags; steep for 30-60 minutes, then remove
- After 4-12 hours, strain the ginger, put the juice in a glass jar and cool it in the refrigerator; drink cold or reheat
A Brief History of Tea and America’s Role: According to the American Tea Association, tea was first reported to be used by the Chinese 5000 years ago, Great Britain and India revolutionized the tea trade. America left its mark in the history of tea, by inventing “tea bags” and “iced tea”. Americans consume nearly 80 billion servings of tea each year, 85% of which are in the form of iced tea. On an average day, more than 50 percent of Americans drink tea. Low in caffeine and calories, research studies have shown:
- In a large study, adults who drank two cups of green tea per day reduced their risk of cardiovascular disease by nearly 25%.
- One study showed that tea drinkers had a 40% reduced risk of colon cancer compared to non-tea drinkers. Men benefit with a 70% reduction in colon cancer risk when they drink more than 1-2 cups of tea per day.
- A recent paper showed that 30,000 adults who drank three or more cups of tea per day had an almost 70% reduced risk of developing Parkinson’s disease.
- Drinking tea has been shown to increase bone mineral density (BMD), increase muscle mass, which can help prevent Osteoporosis, combined with weight bearing exercise.
- According to the 2007 Scientific Symposium on Tea and Health, Theanine, an amino acid found in green and black tea can help prevent age-related memory decline and Alzheimer’s.
- The University of Maryland published research showing that green tea and black tea can help prevent atherosclerosis.
- Drinking one or more cups of green tea daily shows a significant reduction in the risk of tooth loss and plaque, due to its anti-bacterial properties
- A Chinese study published recently in Archives of Internal Medicine showed a 46%-65% reduction in the risk of hypertension in regular users of oolong or green tea, compared to non-tea users.
Drinking tea has many health benefits. It’s cheap, easy to make, has a variety of flavors and types, and it’s delicious! Drinking freshly brewed hot tea should be considered as part of one’s regular diet.
Video about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
You can see more content about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
If you have any questions about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
way How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
tutorial How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss free
#Super #Flavors #Health #Benefits #Tea