You are searching about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss, today we will share with you article about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss is useful to you.
How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week – The 8 Steps I Took That Forced My Body to Drop 10 Pounds
It’s time for my wedding and I need to lose weight fast. The first week I lost thirteen (13) pounds and then ten (ten) pounds the second. Two weeks is a short time to lose that much weight. Maybe not the healthiest diet, but hey, it works really well.
I used this rapid weight loss as a springboard for my long-term weight loss. Seeing all the weight come off motivates me to continue losing weight with natural and healthier strategies. I want to share with you, in detail, everything I did during my second week that helped me lose ten (10) pounds in just one week.
We both know that losing weight too quickly is bad for the system. Here are the steps from start to finish that allowed me to lose 10 pounds in just one week:
1. The first day of detox. You need to prepare your body to lose weight. My cleansing drink is a mixture of lemon juice, ginger, honey and water. I drink this throughout the day when I feel hungry. This is pretty easy to follow, especially since it’s only for one day. When you’re hungry, drink. Hungry again? Drink again. Sometimes I do a 10 day detox called the lemon cleanse, but that’s not this week.
2. You need to limit your portions to lose weight fast. I eat lots of vegetables, lean meat, lean fish, eggs and some fruits like apples and oranges. A simple rule I follow is this: my plate should be half vegetables, (no potatoes), a quarter of your plate is white meat or fish and then the rest is fruit (no bananas). Eating less is not the best option for long-term weight loss but it worked well for my initial goal, rapid weight loss. Eating less can be a real pain in you know what, even for me, but I achieved my goal and am happy with the results.
3. The next step is that I add two apples and a can of black beans to my diet. Nuts are my main meal or I divide them into several smaller meals and eat vegetables on the side. This is one of those tricks that other diets don’t tell you that produces amazing results. Nuts are known as a complete source of nutrition. In fact, very few foods provide high amounts of protein, magnesium, iron, soluble fiber, zinc and potassium.
4. I started eating breakfast and stopped eating at night. No food after 7pm or 3 hours before bed is a good rule to follow. By adding breakfast I started burning calories at the beginning of the day, although I have to admit, before I didn’t think this was important for weight loss. Eating breakfast also helps keep my energy levels up throughout the day. Besides that I drink at least 10 glasses of water every day, and still drink 10 glasses every day. Water cleanses your system, boosts metabolism and helps curb hunger. Did you know that 80% of the time we feel hungry is actually our body screaming for hydration (water)?
5. In addition to limiting portion sizes, I increased the number of times I ate during the day. I went from 2 large meals to 5 smaller meals. You want to balance your body between fullness and hunger throughout the day.
6. Put the brakes on fat, sweets and unhealthy foods. Whenever I feel like eating something unhealthy, I’ll move that food to the first part of the day. Your metabolism is higher in the morning and this gives your body all day to process food. I get to kill the sweet monster with a donut early in the morning once or twice a week.
7. Skip the fruit juice and head to the fresh fruit section of your grocery store. If you must have juice, get yourself a juicer and make your own. When you’re thirsty, water or unsweetened green tea are also solid solutions.
8. Try your best to keep yourself motivated and busy at all times. When you get busy with work, family, friends, etc. you forget about the kitchen and the next thing you know half the day has gone by. This is a bigger tip than you might think.
You may think this plan is too easy to lose 10 pounds in a week, but follow it exactly and I promise you will see results.
Video about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
You can see more content about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
If you have any questions about How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 2150559 2
Search keywords How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
way How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
tutorial How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss
How To Make Ginger And Lemon Tea For Weight Loss free
#Lose #Pounds #Week #Steps #Forced #Body #Drop #Pounds