You are searching about Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs, today we will share with you article about Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs is useful to you.
2009 Resolutions For the 2 and 4-Legged Family Members!
Christmas 2008 has passed and the New Year, 2009, is upon us. It’s time to make a commitment, especially when it comes to achieving a healthier weight and better nutrition in general. With Red Deer venison you can help keep the Resolution. It is 96-98% lean and has been raised without antibiotics, no added hormones, no sedatives, and no drugs.
With many health problems, Doctors will tell you – “no red meat”. For most of us that takes away a large part of the pleasure of eating and the pleasure of the palate. Some prefer to give up Chocolate or other Desserts rather than giving up Red Meat. That very rarely includes Venison, especially if you show your Doctor our Bur Oaks information. In fact, everyone who has brought our information to their Doctor has been told to go ahead and eat our venison. We also know a man who developed migraine headaches after eating beef and pork, and was told not to eat any meat, except chicken. He eats beef or pork 3 times a day. That was a difficult thing for him, because he raised beef and loved his meat. He can eat it maybe once a week and not get a headache, but no more than that or the migraines are unbearable for him. We talked him into trying Bur Oaks Venison – no migraines and no other problems. Our bodies are amazing machines and can tell us a lot, if only we listen.
That brings up another subject near and dear to my heart, our pets (dogs and cats). Many households have gotten bigger this Holiday season with the addition of pets. It is very important to know how to keep them healthy. I include a rating system for your dog food at the bottom of this blog. You start with 100 points and see the score your dog food gets. You may be very surprised. I became acutely aware of various dog health issues when I started getting calls about feeding our trim and soil to people’s pets.
Their vet told them they needed “all natural” and “venison” to feed because their pet was allergic to dog food (many scratched themselves, lost hair, etc). This can and does happen to many pets because they cannot take grain, because of added chemicals, added dyes, or meat, which may come from and usually happens, dead animals from rendering companies. These companies take in animals that have died from disease. Animals that have been killed or drugged are included, without exception. All these deadly drugs and chemicals are thrown away. A single meal may not be enough to make a dog sick or die but feeding these animals continuously at some point will cause the body to react, the kidneys and liver will not be able to remove all these pollutants. We have many happy 4-legged customers. So, before you run into trouble, please take a dog food rating test and make sure you are feeding a highly rated food. Keep them Happy and Healthy.
Let’s all make Healthy Resolutions for 2009!
THE VALUE OF YOUR DOG FOOD:
Start with 100:
1) For each “by-product” listing, subtract 10 points
2) For each reference to a non-specific animal source (“meat” or “poultry”, meat, food or fat), subtract 10 points
3) If the food contains BHA, BHT, or ethoxyquin, subtract 10 points
4) For each “mill run” grain or non-specialized grain source, subtract 5 points
5) If the same grain ingredient is used 2 times or more in the first five ingredients (ie “ground brown rice”, “beer rice”, “rice flour” are all the same grain), subtract 5 points
6) If the protein source is not a meat food and there are less than 2 meats in the top 3 ingredients, subtract 3 points
7) If it contains any artificial coloring, subtract 3 points
8) If it contains ground corn or whole grain corn, subtract 3 points
9) If corn is listed in the top 5 ingredients, subtract another 2 points
10) If the food contains any animal fat other than fish oil, subtract 2 points
11) If goat is the only source of animal protein (unless your dog is allergic to other protein sources), subtract 2 points
12) If it contains soy or soybeans, subtract 2 points
13) If it contains wheat (unless you know your dog is not allergic to wheat), subtract 2 points 14) If it contains beef (unless you know your dog is not allergic to beef), subtract 1 point
15) If it contains salt, subtract 1 point
1) If any source of meat is organic, add 5 points
2) If the food is endorsed by any major breed group or nutritionist, add 5 points
3) If baked food is not extruded, add 5 points
4) If the food contains probiotics, add 3 points
5) If the food contains fruit, add 3 points
6) If the food contains vegetables (NOT corn or other grains), add 3 points
7) If the animal source is hormone-free and antibiotic-free, add 2 points
8) If the food contains barley, add 2 points
9) If the food contains flaxseed oil (not just seeds), add 2 points
10) If the food contains oats or oats, add 1 point
11) If the food contains sunflower oil, add 1 point
12) For each different specific animal protein source (other than the first; count “chicken” and “chicken meal” as only one protein source but “chicken” and “” as 2 different sources), add 1 point
13) If it contains glucosamine and chondroitin, add 1 point
14) If vegetables have been tested for pesticides and are pesticide free add 1 point
94-100+ = A
86-93 = B
78-85 = C
70-77 = D
69 = F
Here are some foods listed alphabetically that have been scored. Note the score is the last number in the row. There are many “F” marks.
Baked Harvest Authority / Score 116 A+
Bil-Jac Select / Score 68 F
Senior Chicken Soup / Score 115 A+
Diamond Maintenance / Score 64 F
Diamond Goat Food & Rice / Score 92 B
Diamond Large Breed Formula 60+ / Score 99 A
Dick Van Patten Ultra Premium Original Balance / Score 122 A+
Dick Van Patten’s Duck and Potatoes / Score 106 A+
Basic / Score 106 A+
Hund-n-Flocken Adult Dog (goat) by Solid Gold / Score 93 D
Iams Lamb Meal & Rice Premium Formula / Score 73 D
Innova Dog / Score 114 A+
Innova Evo / Score 114 A+
Kirkland Signature Chicken, Rice and Veggies / Score 110 A+
Nutrisource Lamb and Rice / Score 87 B
Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Puppies / Score 87 B
Adult Gold Pet with Goat & Rice / Score 23 F
ProPlan Original Turkey & Barley / Score 103 A+
Purina Beneful / Score 17 F
Purina Dog / Score 62 F
Purina Come-n-Get It / Score 16 F
Royal Canin Bulldog / Score 100 A+
Royal Canin Natural Blend Adult / Score 106 A+
Sane Choice Chicken and Rice / Score 97A
Science Diet Advanced Protein Senior 7+ / Score 63 F
Science Diet for Large Breed Puppies / Score 69 F
Ayam Campur Wellness Super5 / Score 110 A+
Wolfking Adult Dog (bison) by Solid Gold / Score 97 A
If you’ve ever eaten at one of America’s best restaurants and ordered venison, or seen it on the menu, I’m pretty sure it’s Red Deer.
If you ever go to Europe and eat in one of the better restaurants, you will see Venison, which will be Red Deer, Monarch of the Mountain, Red Stag, Stag, or sometimes called Red Elk in Europe. In New Zealand, Red Deer Venison is called “Cervena” their patented name for the meat.
Video about Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs
You can see more content about Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs
If you have any questions about Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs
Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs
way Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs
tutorial Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs
Best Weight Loss Dog Food For Senior Large Breed Dogs free
#Resolutions #4Legged #Family #Members